Preparation of the fresh lasagna dough:
- In a bowl, put the flour and salt. Add the eggs one by one and mix. Mix until a homogeneous paste is obtained. Film the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes
- Flour the work surface, divide the dough into 3
- Roll out each part with a rolling pin they should be the same thickness (2 to 3 mm).
- You can dry them 20 to 30 minutes before use or use them immediately.
Preparation of the tomato sauce:
- Peel the onion and the garlic clove, chop them finely, then brown them over low heat in a saucepan with 2 tbsp. tablespoons of Jadida corn oil, until the onions turn a little golden,
- Then add the tomato pulp and the Provence herbs. Salt and pepper, then reduce and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- While the tomato sauce is cooking, brown the beef in a pan with 2 tbsp. jadida olive oil, 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper, then mix with the tomato sauce and wait for the end of cooking.
Preparation of the bechamel sauce:
- To prepare the béchamel sauce, first melt Jadida in a saucepan, then add the flour off the heat and mix everything with a whisk.
- Add the milk, whisk vigorously to avoid the formation of lumps. Return to low heat and let thicken for a few minutes, while mixing regularly. Salt, pepper and flavor with nutmeg.
- When the garnish and the béchamel are ready, preheat the oven to 180 C (th. 6).
- Grease the sides of a gratin dish with Jadida fondue, then place a layer of the lasagna dough in the bottom and coat it with the béchamel sauce.
- Add a layer of tomato sauce and ground beef garnish on top, followed by grated cheese. Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up, ending with a layer of béchamel cheese and grated cheese.
- Bake your lasagna for 30 to 45 minutes.
Have a good meal .