- Preheat the oven to 170 C (th. 6)
- In a bowl pour the warm water and crumble the baker's yeast.
- Mix with a whisk and obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Add the flour, vitalia olive oil and salt on top, mix by hand until you get a soft dough.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes to make it smooth and elastic.
- Oil a baking sheet and roll out the focaccia with your fingertips without puncturing the dough.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 1 hour near a humid and warm place.
- When the dough grows, flatten your dough so as to obtain a rectangle about 2 cm thick.
- Sprinkle with chopped rosemary, salt and pepper and dashes of vitalia olive oil and tomato pieces.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal .