- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Put the diced tomatoes in a bowl and season with salt.
- Add the olive oil.
- Cut the garlic into large pieces. The idea is that garlic infuses its flavors. When ready to serve, remove the pieces. If you like garlic, you can mince it finely and leave it in the salad.
- Add the oregano.
- Cut the olives into slices and add them to the tomatoes.
- Cut the balls into slices and then dice, leave to drain on a plate.
- Add the tomato pesto and mix.
- Pour the pasta into a large volume of salted boiling water.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it.
- Add the still hot pasta to the bowl with the tomatoes. Add the diced mozzarella and mix.
- Serve with the Arugula.
Enjoy your meal .