- Take the Jadida margarine out of the fridge to soften, along with the egg. Break the chocolate into small pieces.
- In a bowl, cream Jadida margarine with the sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until the mixture whitens. Then add the beaten egg and mix.
- Add the teaspoon to the preparation.
- Sift the flour and ground almonds into the preparation. Then add the chocolate in pieces and mix gently.
- Shape the cookies using the two spoons. Do not divide the dough by hand or flatten them.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for ten minutes.
Enjoy your meal.